Billy AKA. 2Looney and his 2010 Victory.
He discusses his skull-themed bike, pulling a cargo trailer, towing a camper trailer, and the J & M CB Radio/Intercom.
Check it out:
0:56 Nobody was here.
1:20 The best time for riding, and when the bike runs better
2:07 “It’s Beautiful” – she said
2:20 Can throw my chairs, cooler, and whatever into it.
3:17 How do I pull into a parking spot?
3:38 Group travel
5:00 Get the weather-band
5:33 Lot of good reasons to go with the Bluetooth
5:56 If she’s yackin at me I can turn her off!
And be sure to go check out the VOG community. If you have questions, they have answers. Answers by real people using and loving the brands products and services.
Check out these Popular Posts:
- Wiring Basics and keeping the lights ON.
- How to build a Professional Homemade Pull-Behind Motorcycle Cargo Trailer
- Swivel hitches, Think you need one? You Do.
- 8 inch trailer tires vs. 12 inch trailer tires
- Motorcycle Trailer Suspensions
- Victory Motorcycles – Victory Vision And Motorcycle Trailer Review By Nepper